Mijn boeken vind je hier: boeken op Papieren Avonturen





20 June 2014

uittesten
testing


De werktafel ligt weer overvol met 'allerlei niet nodig'. Alisa Golden's "100+ Handmade books" kon nog net een plekje vinden en daar bovenop was wat ruimte om een proefje van een van de bindingen uit haar boek te maken.
The worktable is once more filled to the brim with 'all kinds of everyting'. Alisa Golden's "100+ Handmade books" could find a narrow spot and on top of it was some space to try one of the bindings described by her.


Maak er een mooi weekend van!
Wish you a lovely weekend!


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Ik blijf die boekbinders techniek knap vinden. Succes en veel plezier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was doing my year-long book-a-day project, Alisa Golden's book was almost my "bible." Whenever I didn't know what to make, I opened it and found inspiration. Thanks for the reminder, Dymphie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A busy workspace is a good sign I think...
    I know some fabulous things will come from it Dymphie!
    Happy Summer Solstice...
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

Leuk dat je m'n blog bezoekt, bedankt voor je reactie!


Thanks for visiting my blog. It's fun to read your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

yep, i'm counting too :)